Monday, April 4, 2011

BoOk LoVeR

Most people who know me know that I am a huge book lover. I am always reading something. My favorite are fantasy books, you know, witches, vampires, werewolves etc. My favorite series right now are the "Vampire Academy" books by Richelle Mead. Now, Yes I read the Twilight books and I did like the books but the movies were TERRIBLE and when I think of Edward I did not think of some girly skinny British guy. So this is my blog for today.... Why do authors sell out and make movies? Now don't get me wrong if the movies were great then go for it but when the book is great and the movie was nothing like it, it ruins your magical world you pictured when reading the books like Twilight. I'm also a huge Harry Potter fan and I love the movies but I like the movies as a movie lover not as a book lover. The first two were identical to the books but after that JK Rowling went down hill. Just like Vampire diaries, great books but the show was AWFUL! Now I hear that Richelle Mead is in talks of doing a Vampire Academy movie. All I have to say is  STICK TO THE BOOK!!!!!!!!
*Funny, the damage a silly little book can do, especially in the hands of a silly little girl 
    -Tom  Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment