Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You can't pick your family but you CAN pick your friends

Being 36 years old and with the life I have lived you meet a lot of people, some good and some not so good. Then you meet those people who change your life forever. Whether good or bad they changed the very core of who you are. I have a handful of people who have done that for me. First: the main person is my husband who is not only my soul mate but very best friend! I also have two very close friends that are always there for me no matter what. I even have an ex-boyfriend in there who is still one of my dearest friends. Some I talk to all the time and others I just reconnected with, but in the end they changed me and for that they will always be in my heart. As the saying goes "You can't pick your family but you CAN pick your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment