Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life's little bumps in the road

I just lost the most amazing woman in my life, my grandmother. She was truly an angel from heaven and now she has gone home. My heart is broken for more then one reason: Her lost and the fact that I'm here in Oklahoma and her funeral is Tuesday in Arizona.  See Oklahoma has had the worst snow storm in history and there is know way I could make it to Tulsa safely to get on a plane. So I sit hear with tears on my face and tell you how amazing she was. She never had a negative word to say about anyone and she was always supportive and loved you unconditionally. My uncle passed about a month ago from cancer and I know he waited around for her to help take her back to heaven. This world is a darker place without such an angelic soul. Grandma I Love you and I will miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment